trizfores and her fantasies in fanfic

An in depth look behind the scenes and into the mind of the author trizfores.


see the icon on the left? that's exactly me now, or rather, what's going on in my head, in both my life and my fanfic. well, never mind about my life and let's just talk about my fics, as it is an escape of mine from reality.

there are so many plot ideas of mine in my head that i can only type so much for some time. how i really do wish that i could type just as fast as i could think, and there wouldn't be much of a problem. maybe that's one of the reasons for my typer's block--too many ideas in my head, which ones should i type out? i don't know which ones to type so my fingers don't know what to type. and i am not just working on one story, but several ones at a time even. perhaps it's best to just focus on one... but i'll have to try really hard! i wish!

i also wish that i could only post completed fics and not wips, like very few authors do. well, i did that once but only for one story which was 'bid for love.' one author that practices only posting completed fics is my all time favor author, snapes_goddess. she has disipline that only i can dream of. even though i have told myself numerous times to post only completed fics, i still post wips. but i really only start posting when i have at least 3 chapters done. still, there's a part of me that thinks that it's wrong, because in the end, i leave readers hanging with unfinished fics. 'secrets' is one very good example. i have numerous fans for the story that i've left hanging when i put the story on hiatus or stopped writing it. trust me, i know how they feel because i too hate it when an author leaves me hanging with an unfinished fic. so i really should start displining myself to post only completed fics. i have the will power. i can do it!

do you know sg (snapes_goddess), and have you read her work? if not, you should. in fact, she is the main reason that i got into the lmhg ship. before it was basically sshg and a little dmhg, but because of her, lucius got into my fics with hermione. i fell in love with him because of one of her numerous fics which was 'love thy enemy.' she has written plot ideas that are very original and creative. i have laughed and shed many tears when i have read her fics, and i'm always eager for the next one.

when will i have her discipline? -sighs-

gotta get back to writing...

~bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my world

my world

behind the scenes

GREETINGS! this blog was put up so that you readers would know what i'm doing with my fanfic writing, and anything else related to fanfic. i enjoy reading a few others myself. my stories revolve around hermione granger paired with one of my favorite 3 slytherins--severus snape, lucuis malfoy, and draco malfoy. snape of course is my true love. i think having a thing for alan rickman is the cause of it all. happy reading! :)

followers

about me

My photo
i am 20 something year old that enjoys writing mainly fanfiction in the harry potter universe. i have other things that intrest me such as TV shows and movies, but writing my fanfic is what i do most. so far, it's been a blast posting my stories up on the net, and knowing that people enjoy my work. who knows, maybe one day i'll have my own book. no original stories yet in my mind, so it's just fanfic for now.