trizfores and her fantasies in fanfic

An in depth look behind the scenes and into the mind of the author trizfores.


i've started a bit of ch24 of 'two roses' and i'm getting distracted. as i am continuing to write pimp daddy lucius, the more i want to start on writing either of the lmhg fics that are in my head. i'm trying as best as i can to let my muses focus on the task at hand--the story now, but it's hard. i keep on pausing in some areas of ch24 and wonder to myself if i should rewrite it from the beginning. it wouldn't be the first time i did such a thing. i've rewritten chapters many times in the past. well... all i want is for ch24 to be perfect--it's one of the high points in the story with severus and the ron-bashing, so i really can't disappoint.

on another note, i saw my flashdisk sitting idly next to my keyboard, and remembered that i really haven't touched it in weeks, perhaps months. most important files for me on it are the fanfics of course. so, i've browsed into it, and read the beginnings of some stories that my brain and muses just totally forgot. aside from the story ideas mentioned in yesterdays post, there are some that i have dabbled across for a bit, and forgot about them until now. they are two stories.

one story is temporarily entitled 'daughter of the darkness.' it is a fic in which hermione is voldemort's daughter. if i can remember, my plot idea was that she struggles with the getting pulled into the darkness, and the only one that can save her is severus.

the second fic is a time travel fic. and no, it's not the usual time travel fic were hermione goes into the past. instead, it's one in which certain people from the future go back into her time to change something. not going to tell exactly who or what. this time travel fic of mine is an original, and i wouldn't want anyone to steal my thunder. i'll just say this... it's another sshg.

now, i want to bang this keyboard on my head. lucius is dominating my muses now, even with the two savaged sshg fics. maybe it's best for me to stop writing for today and see what happens tomorrow, or the next day.

till next time...

~bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my world

my world

behind the scenes

GREETINGS! this blog was put up so that you readers would know what i'm doing with my fanfic writing, and anything else related to fanfic. i enjoy reading a few others myself. my stories revolve around hermione granger paired with one of my favorite 3 slytherins--severus snape, lucuis malfoy, and draco malfoy. snape of course is my true love. i think having a thing for alan rickman is the cause of it all. happy reading! :)

followers

about me

My photo
i am 20 something year old that enjoys writing mainly fanfiction in the harry potter universe. i have other things that intrest me such as TV shows and movies, but writing my fanfic is what i do most. so far, it's been a blast posting my stories up on the net, and knowing that people enjoy my work. who knows, maybe one day i'll have my own book. no original stories yet in my mind, so it's just fanfic for now.