trizfores and her fantasies in fanfic

An in depth look behind the scenes and into the mind of the author trizfores.

for the past 2 days, my bunnies have been jumping up and down allowing me to type a chapter a day on one of my many wips. it's the story about hermione and lucius who are both prisoners in azkaban. this untitled story, i'm mentioned before in this entry here.

i don't what inspired my bunnies to suddenly work on it, but i'm going to take full advantage of the it. a chapter a day? that's already a lot of progress for me. who knows, maybe i can write more. anyways, so far i am 3 chapters in and excited to continue on with my hyped up bunnies.

type, type, typing away...

~bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my world

my world

behind the scenes

GREETINGS! this blog was put up so that you readers would know what i'm doing with my fanfic writing, and anything else related to fanfic. i enjoy reading a few others myself. my stories revolve around hermione granger paired with one of my favorite 3 slytherins--severus snape, lucuis malfoy, and draco malfoy. snape of course is my true love. i think having a thing for alan rickman is the cause of it all. happy reading! :)

followers

about me

My photo
i am 20 something year old that enjoys writing mainly fanfiction in the harry potter universe. i have other things that intrest me such as TV shows and movies, but writing my fanfic is what i do most. so far, it's been a blast posting my stories up on the net, and knowing that people enjoy my work. who knows, maybe one day i'll have my own book. no original stories yet in my mind, so it's just fanfic for now.