trizfores and her fantasies in fanfic

An in depth look behind the scenes and into the mind of the author trizfores.

still continuing on that lmhg fic where both lucius and hermione are prisoners. i just finished the 5th chapter and had to take a break. believe me when i say that i have so many tears in my eyes just from writing it, or even thinking about it. so far, it truly is heart wrenching, that i had to take a break. i think amongst all the fanfics that i have written, this story to date is the heaviest one i've ever written.

no, i don't have any intentions of posting the fic anytime soon. like a said before, i am trying to discipline myself into posting only completed/finished fics. don't hate me for it because trust me, you'd hate me more if i left it hanging and abandoned.

still writing it at a wonderful pace--a chapter a day. no idea though how long it's going to be. and still no title for it either.

i know i should be working on ch27 of 'two roses,' which i haven't even starting writing yet, but hey, it's the bunnies making me write this lmhg non-stop.

will rest for now, and take a nap. it's a sunday anyways. maybe i'll even get to type another chapter later on.

~bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my world

my world

behind the scenes

GREETINGS! this blog was put up so that you readers would know what i'm doing with my fanfic writing, and anything else related to fanfic. i enjoy reading a few others myself. my stories revolve around hermione granger paired with one of my favorite 3 slytherins--severus snape, lucuis malfoy, and draco malfoy. snape of course is my true love. i think having a thing for alan rickman is the cause of it all. happy reading! :)

followers

about me

My photo
i am 20 something year old that enjoys writing mainly fanfiction in the harry potter universe. i have other things that intrest me such as TV shows and movies, but writing my fanfic is what i do most. so far, it's been a blast posting my stories up on the net, and knowing that people enjoy my work. who knows, maybe one day i'll have my own book. no original stories yet in my mind, so it's just fanfic for now.