trizfores and her fantasies in fanfic

An in depth look behind the scenes and into the mind of the author trizfores.

as of now, i'm about halfway through ch25 of 'two roses.' i'm getting there, but i'm just not so sure if i can finish it up by this weekend. i type something up and then delete it, and type again. it's a vicious circle when i'm trying to get something perfect. other than that, i am also thinking really hard on the next chapter or so with how hermione's going to react when the truth hits her about ron raping her. the next few chapters may be a little tougher for me to write, i know.

i always try to picture myself in hermione's shoes if i were to be in the situations that i write her in. how she'll react, her emotions, her pain, etc. and i am no stranger to pain as i do tend to vent out in my writing. on the plus side, what's the harm of me being hermione in my stories?  with severus, lucius and draco all being my men? yummy! :p

now that i think about it... maybe i am writing myself in the stories, imagining that perfect man to rescue me from this life of mine...

~bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my world

my world

behind the scenes

GREETINGS! this blog was put up so that you readers would know what i'm doing with my fanfic writing, and anything else related to fanfic. i enjoy reading a few others myself. my stories revolve around hermione granger paired with one of my favorite 3 slytherins--severus snape, lucuis malfoy, and draco malfoy. snape of course is my true love. i think having a thing for alan rickman is the cause of it all. happy reading! :)

followers

about me

My photo
i am 20 something year old that enjoys writing mainly fanfiction in the harry potter universe. i have other things that intrest me such as TV shows and movies, but writing my fanfic is what i do most. so far, it's been a blast posting my stories up on the net, and knowing that people enjoy my work. who knows, maybe one day i'll have my own book. no original stories yet in my mind, so it's just fanfic for now.