trizfores and her fantasies in fanfic

An in depth look behind the scenes and into the mind of the author trizfores.

happy valentine's!


as promised, i just posted up my 3 little oneshots for this special day. really, i just did it a minute ago for all of you that have been waiting impatiently. the sshg one is entitled, 'gift of  three words.' the dmhg one is entitled 'opposites attract.' and lastly, the lmhg one is 'kissing booth.'

personally, i would have to say that 'kissing booth' is my favorite, because it's the humorous one among all 3. i don't have anyone special in my life right now, and a little pick me up is always good. i had a blast of laughs writing it, and i still laugh pretty much when i read it over and over again.

spread the love people! happy hearts day to you all!

~beabear (a little name that my friends call me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my world

my world

behind the scenes

GREETINGS! this blog was put up so that you readers would know what i'm doing with my fanfic writing, and anything else related to fanfic. i enjoy reading a few others myself. my stories revolve around hermione granger paired with one of my favorite 3 slytherins--severus snape, lucuis malfoy, and draco malfoy. snape of course is my true love. i think having a thing for alan rickman is the cause of it all. happy reading! :)

followers

about me

My photo
i am 20 something year old that enjoys writing mainly fanfiction in the harry potter universe. i have other things that intrest me such as TV shows and movies, but writing my fanfic is what i do most. so far, it's been a blast posting my stories up on the net, and knowing that people enjoy my work. who knows, maybe one day i'll have my own book. no original stories yet in my mind, so it's just fanfic for now.