trizfores and her fantasies in fanfic

An in depth look behind the scenes and into the mind of the author trizfores.

after leaving ch24 of 'two roses' with a cliffhanger, of course i knew that i had to get started with the next chapter as soon as i could. leaving chaps at cliffies is evil, and trust me, i've been  accused many times for doing such an act. but really, that just me, and where's the suspense without them?

anyways, i have started with ch25, but just barely--and i mean only one paragraph. my muses and my brain seem to have taken a break since i can't think much of writing now. maybe it's a writing hangover? is there even such a thing? i've posted 4 different things this past weekend, so yes, my muses have been working hard, especially for the valentine's fic. lousy excuse i know, but i just can't seem to write. i really should push things for ch25. it'll show what happened that night, over eight years ago. of course i'm thinking about making ron look like an arse yet again.

anyways, completely random muse thought... a plot kind of similar to 'child of new beginnings' but with lucius instead of severus. how does that sound? new idea for me amongst all the other ideas that i have for lmhg. it does sound a bit interesting, and challenging for me. i'll have to think about it some more, and maybe type up a chapter or 2 and see where things can go.

(no cliffies here...)

~bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my world

my world

behind the scenes

GREETINGS! this blog was put up so that you readers would know what i'm doing with my fanfic writing, and anything else related to fanfic. i enjoy reading a few others myself. my stories revolve around hermione granger paired with one of my favorite 3 slytherins--severus snape, lucuis malfoy, and draco malfoy. snape of course is my true love. i think having a thing for alan rickman is the cause of it all. happy reading! :)

followers

about me

My photo
i am 20 something year old that enjoys writing mainly fanfiction in the harry potter universe. i have other things that intrest me such as TV shows and movies, but writing my fanfic is what i do most. so far, it's been a blast posting my stories up on the net, and knowing that people enjoy my work. who knows, maybe one day i'll have my own book. no original stories yet in my mind, so it's just fanfic for now.